– Sketchbook: Watercolor/mixed media low porosity paper.
– Pigment/waterproof ink: either brush and ink bottle or a brushpen (options: https://www.pentel.co.uk/products.asp?group=5&type=32&pid=338 Usually the Pentel ones have the letter P in the code for pigment)
– Pigment liner: 0.1 or 0.2 and 0.5 or 0.7, suggested https://sakuraofamerica.com/pen-archival but any brand of waterproof one is ok.
– Water soluble ink: suggested https://www.pilotpen.eu/en/v-sign-pen-medium-tip.html?master_product_id=887 but any kind of marker/brush pen or fountain pen with watersoluble ink is ok.
– Water Brush: pentel large/broad size or watercolor brush round tip and water jar
– White Pencil: suggested Caran D’Ache museum aquarelle watercolor pencil or derwent drawing/inktense white