Each student can use whatever set of colours they prefer or already have, between acrylics, gouache or oil paints.
- Color set for Intro Painting Workshop (either acrylics, oil or gouache): primary colors+black and white.
- Extra useful colors for Portrait Painting Workshop: yellow ochre, sap green, payne’s grey, burnt umber.
- Canvas paper block for color testing and sketches
- Canvas boards, 20×30 or smaller.
- Sketching paper + 4B/soft pencil
- Paper towels or scrap fabric for brush cleaning
- Brushes, a range of sizes, the round firm ones with bristles are the easiest to use
For any questions or doubts about materials you can contact [email protected]